Perfil e Pré-Requisitos
We want people that:
- Have positive attitude and humbleness;
- Want to build something truly big and make an impact;
- Have a drive to make things happen, a desire to satand out;
- Want to work in a place that gives you the freedom to create and be yourself;
- Present a minimum intermediate English level, other languages are a plus;
- Have a recent graduation date, or graduate student status;
- Previous sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Eight-hour journey;
- Foreign Candidates are extremely welcome. A global company needs diversity!
- Registration: Jan 21 – Feb 08
- Group dynamics: Feb 10 – Feb 14
- Interview phase: Feb 17 – Feb 21
- Program Start: March 09
Sobre o Programa
The Young Guns are our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) and they play a key role to ensure efficiency to our sales process and support Pipefy’s hypergrowth. SDRs are responsible for the first interaction with our potential customers worldwide, so this experience will enable you to develop exceptional skills in:
Negotiation, Communication, Discipline, Resilience, Teamwork and Business knowledge.
During the program, you’ll go through different training and specific formations and, at the end, the leader of the ranking will have the opportunity to work in our San Francisco office for a month and have the chance to attend workshops and visit another Silicon Valley startups.
- 65% of our team entered the company as a Young Gun
- 6 of them became leaders after 1-2 years of the program
- 2 went to our San Francisco office after winning the program
Remuneração e Benefícios
Pay within market standards and presented in detail during the interview phase;
Áreas e Locais
- Work location in Curitiba, Brazil;
- Vacancies between 10-20 spots;
Inscrições até 8 de fevereiro pelo próprio site da empresa, no link Young Guns Pipefy.
Pipefy is the Work Management platform. With our tool, anyone can take control of their daily work and make a greater impact. Our solution allows you to streamline and automate any business process on your own – from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development.
We believe that when do-ers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish. 🚀🚀🚀