OMLP accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting the challenges facing the Operations function at GE. OMLP is a 2 year program that allows members to build leadership and functional skills. Through these job program members are involved in GE’s strategic initiatives-including GE’s drive for LEAN Six Sigma. Participants serve as talent pipelines.
Perfil e Pré-Requisitos
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Science or Operations Management (Graduation between Jul 2017 and Jul 2019).
- Passion and aptitude for engineering and manufacturing.
- Solid technical and analytical skills, coupled with sharp business acumen.
- Relevant work experience, prior internships and extra-curricular
- Geographic mobility.
- Fluent English.
- Work permit to work in Brazil.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Spanish knowledge.
Triagem + Testes Online + One Day Selection.
Sobre o Programa
The Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP) is a two-year early career development program and a proven path for accelerated career growth. This rotational program combines coursework, a variety of job assignments and interaction with senior GE leaders, as well as the global OMLP community. The OMLP program combines training in manufacturing, materials, operations, continuous improvement, processes and EHS (Environment, Health and Safety).
Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP)
- This leadership program includes rotational assignments in Manufacturing, Sourcing, and Quality.
- Key responsibilities include: OMLP members have the opportunity to experience the entire supply chain, state of-the-art methods of manufacturing/operations, and sourcing practices through structured course work and practical application.
- Coursework includes: Project Management, Negotiation Skills, Finance Essentials, Environmental Health and Safety, Supply Chain Management, and LEAN Manufacturing Operations; Members are also certified in Six Sigma.
- Possible job rotations may include: Leading a manufacturing team in the production of products.
- Improving efficiency of supply chain management through LEAN/cost reduction.
- Supervising suppliers to hone product quality and negotiate price.
This combined experience positions OMLP members for accelerated career growth.
Áreas e Locais
Áreas de atuação: Supply Chain e Qualidade
Locais: A Rotação será em 3 plantas, Itajubá (MG), Florianópolis (SC) e Canoas (RS).
Inscrições até 20 de junho diretamente pelo site da empresa, por meio do link Operations Management Leadership Program - OMLP.