Período de Conclusão
Dez/2015 a Dez/2018
40 horas semanais, Residir nos locais onde há vagas
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Sao Paulo; - Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations; - Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Accounting; - Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested; - Candidates must have a home in or around Sao Pualo as travel / accommodation is not provided; - Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel; - Candidates should be fluent in English and Portugese, both written and spoken; - The program will commence in Mid-Jan 2019 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday to Friday throughout the training period is essential. The - Program will last for 3 months.
Please share the English version of your resume while applying for the program
Estrutura do Programa
Janeiro de 2019
Ações de desenvolvimento
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training;
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
O programa também está aberto a portadores de deficiência.
Sobre a empresa
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Acompanhe o processo
Acompanhe o andamento das fases desse e de outros programas de trainee em nossa página colaborativa!
Receba vagas no seu perfil
Cadastre-se para receber vagas dentro do seu perfil e outras novidades do Vida de Trainee por e-mail.
Converse com outros candidatos
Converse com outros candidatos no maior grupo do Facebook sobre trainee do Brasil!