Perfil e Pré-Requisitos
We are looking for bright minds with good academic records and some practical work experience to create a positive impact for our customers.
- Are you passionate about finance?
- Have you already completed an internship or do you have part-time experience in a field related to banking or transaction/corporate banking?
- Do you have strong communication skills and are you fluent in English?
- Can you work well in a team and inspire others with your ideas?
- Would you describe yourself as a conscientious, dedicated individual with excellent analytical skills and the ability to work independently?
Sobre o Programa
Our programme is composed by a 1 month training within sales / product lifecycle followed by a full time job in São Paulo. Our programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our world-class clients. You’ll virtually join your global classmates across all business areas for orientation where you’ll hear from executive board members directly regarding the future of the bank. Following this, best-in-class product trainers will give you an unrivalled introduction to our business and the industry. You’ll build a broad knowledge base and hone your skills through immersive virtual modules that are built around you.
Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the development of new ideas for helping our customers achieve their financial goals. The projects you work on will require your analytical skills, an ability to work independently and an instinct for trends and innovations. You will learn all about our business, move between different teams and become involved in client services management, sales, and product development. The specific tasks that you deal with will depend on your role within the team. You will learn from the best, evolve professionally as well as personally, and build a firm foundation upon which to specialise later.
Areas in which you could work
- Trade grads will help to structure, sell and handle working capital and documentary solutions to enable multinational and local clients in the trading process (import or export).
- Coverage grads will be responsible to build long-term relationships with their clients, understand their value-chain and provide proper financial advisory leveraging our global network and product portfolio.
Áreas e Locais
Corporate Bank em São Paulo-SP.
Inscrições sem prazo definido com o apoio da consultoria Newik, pela plataforma HProjekt, por meio do link Trainee Deutsche Bank 2020.
Sobre a Empresa: Deutsche Bank
We are Germany’s leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritising long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
At the heart of Deutsche Bank’s client franchise is the Corporate Bank, a market leader in cash management, trade finance & lending, trust & agency services as well as securities services.
Focusing on the treasurers and finance departments of corporate and commercial clients and financial institutions across the globe, our universal expertise and global network allows us to offer truly integrated and effective solutions.